Stupid Stupid Rat Creature face on purple American Apparel T shirt. Children’s sizes
|Dimensions||24.13 × 27.94 × 2.54 cm|
BONE T SHIRT – FONE BONE EXPRESSIONS NAVY$20.00
BONE T SHIRT – FONE BONE EXPRESSIONS NAVY$20.00Fone Bone Expressions printed on
navy colored American Apparel T.Adult sizes
BONE SIGNED PRINT (GROUP)$30.00
BONE SIGNED PRINT (GROUP)$30.00All of your favorite characters from the Bone Series! Printed on radiant white watercolor paper.
13″ x 19″
suitable for framing
Signed by Jeff Smith
RASL T SHIRT – RASL VS. SAL$20.00
RASL T SHIRT – RASL VS. SAL$20.00Rasl printed on red American Apparel T. Adult sizes
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.