View cart “BONE: THE ART OF BONE HARDCOVER” has been added to your cart.
Stupid Stupid Rat Creature face on purple American Apparel T shirt. Children’s sizes
|Dimensions||24.13 × 27.94 × 2.54 cm|
BONE Logo BASEBALL CAP$15.99
BONE Logo BASEBALL CAP$15.99New for the Spring! The Bone Baseball low-profile cap comes in black 100% brushed cotton twill with red embroidered Bone logo. Adjustable strap with brass buckle closure in the back. One size fits most. You know you want one!
BONE Bunch T-SHIRT Kids$20.00
BONE Bunch T-SHIRT Kids$20.00
The BONE BUNCH!
Printed on orange
American Apparel T.
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.
BONE PLUSH – FONE BONE 24″$40.00
BONE PLUSH – FONE BONE 24″$40.00We can’t believe we haven’t made this toy before now, and when you see it, you won’t believe it either!! Fone Bone is made of extra soft plush material and will be wearing his trademark backpack that can be opened and closed. This life-sized toy stands at an impressive 24″ tall!