6.25″ x 9.5″
|Dimensions||15.875 × 23.495 × 2.54 cm|
BONE VOLUME NINE: CROWN OF HORNS HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME NINE: CROWN OF HORNS HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0439706315It’s full-fledged war as Briar, the rat creatures, and the Pawan army storm the city of Atheia. The Bone cousins, Thorn, and Gran’ma Ben are all there to defend the Valley and stop the return of the Lord of the Locusts. When Thorn goes inside a ghost circle, she hears a voice urging her to seek the Crown of Horns. What follows is another dangerous journey for Thorn and loyal Fone Bone as they race to the sacred grounds of the dragons, searching for the one thing that may save them all. This is the breathtaking conclusion to Jeff Smith’s nine-book graphic novel series.
BONE VOLUME EIGHT: TREASURE HUNTERS HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME EIGHT: TREASURE HUNTERS HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0439706308The Bone cousins, Gran’ma Ben, and Thorn finally reach the city of Atheia, where they reunite with old friends and plan to thwart The Lord of the Locusts. The Pawan army has joined forces with Briar and the rat creatures, and danger increases as Thorn’s visions get stronger. Meanwhile, Phoney Bone is convinced Atheia is a city rich in gold, and he is determined to find it!
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.
LITTLE MOUSE GETS READY HARDCOVER$13.00
LITTLE MOUSE GETS READY HARDCOVER$13.00By Jeff Smith
6″ x 9″
ISBN-13: 978-1935179016A Theodor Seuss Geisel Honor Book
There’s lots to do before Little Mouse is ready to go visit the barn. Will he master all the intricacies of getting dressed, from snaps and buttons to Velcro and tail holes? Eisner Award-winning cartoonist Jeff Smith and his determined Little Mouse reveal all the smallest pleasures of this daily task.