6.25″ x 9.5″
|Dimensions||15.875 × 23.495 × 2.54 cm|
BONE T SHIRT – 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR$20.00
BONE T SHIRT – 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR$20.00Celebrate 20 years!
The front features the art from the first issue of BONE circa 1991
On the back are the tour dates for Jeff’s appearances in 2011
LITTLE MOUSE GETS READY HARDCOVER$13.00
LITTLE MOUSE GETS READY HARDCOVER$13.00By Jeff Smith
6″ x 9″
ISBN-13: 978-1935179016A Theodor Seuss Geisel Honor Book
There’s lots to do before Little Mouse is ready to go visit the barn. Will he master all the intricacies of getting dressed, from snaps and buttons to Velcro and tail holes? Eisner Award-winning cartoonist Jeff Smith and his determined Little Mouse reveal all the smallest pleasures of this daily task.
BONE: QUEST FOR THE SPARK BOOK THREE HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE: QUEST FOR THE SPARK BOOK THREE HARDCOVER$26.99Written by Tom Sniegoski,
Illustrated by Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0545141062The thrilling conclusion to the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling Quest for the Spark trilogy!
The Nacht is growing stronger, and it’s a race against time for Tom Elm and friends to find the final piece of the Spark before the entire Valley–and possibly the world–are plunged into eternal darkness. In this installment, the Queen of the Sky is brought down in the Pawa Mountains and our intrepid band of heroes is separated. What secrets can be found deep inside the mountains’ caverns? Will the great mountain cat, Roque Ja, be ally or enemy? And will one of their very own betray them to evil?
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.