View cart “BONE T SHIRT – 20TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR” has been added to your cart.
By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
6.25″ x 9.5″
As war spreads through the valley, the Bone cousins join Gran’ma Ben and Lucius at Old Man’s Cave to make a stand against the rat creatures. But not everything goes as planned.
|Dimensions||15.875 × 23.495 × 2.54 cm|
BONE T SHIRT – CHILDREN’S RAT CREATURE PURPLE$20.00
BONE T SHIRT – CHILDREN’S RAT CREATURE PURPLE$20.00Stupid Stupid Rat Creature face on purple American Apparel T shirt. Children’s sizes
BONE SIGNED PRINT (GROUP)$30.00
BONE SIGNED PRINT (GROUP)$30.00All of your favorite characters from the Bone Series! Printed on radiant white watercolor paper.
13″ x 19″
suitable for framing
Signed by Jeff Smith
BONE: TALL TALES HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE: TALL TALES HARDCOVER$26.99Written by Tom Sniegoski,
Illustrated by Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0545140966Ever wonder what happened before the Bone cousins got lost in the uncharted forest of the Valley? Or how Boneville came to be? This is the hilarious companion to the epic BONE saga.Long before the Bone cousins were ever lost in the uncharted desert on the outskirts of the Valley, Big Johnson Bone, the discoverer of the Rolling Bone River, founded Boneville. But little is known of the mighty explorer’s adventures before he started his famous trading post. So when Smiley Bone sits down with a group of young campers to retell the legendary stories of Boneville’s origin and its tough, no-nonsense founder, what they hear are tall tales in typical BONE fashion–wild antics complete with rat creatures, dragons, and a snarky little monkey!
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.