$20.00 – $24.00
Fone Bone printed on
black Hanes Beefy T.
|Dimensions||7.62 × 22.86 × 2.54 cm|
BONE VOLUME FIVE: ROCKJAW MASTER OF THE EASTERN BORDER HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME FIVE: ROCKJAW MASTER OF THE EASTERN BORDER HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-1417759729While attempting to return a lost rat creature cub back to his home in the mountains, Fone and Smiley Bone’s simple task turns into a major adventure after encountering the fierce mountain lion Rock Jaw.
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.
BONE SIGNED PRINT (GROUP)$30.00
BONE SIGNED PRINT (GROUP)$30.00All of your favorite characters from the Bone Series! Printed on radiant white watercolor paper.
13″ x 19″
suitable for framing
Signed by Jeff Smith
BONE: QUEST FOR THE SPARK BOOK TWO HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE: QUEST FOR THE SPARK BOOK TWO HARDCOVER$26.99Written by Tom Sniegoski,
Illustrated by Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0545141048The quest continues!
The Nacht, the evil dragon that threatens to destroy both the Dreaming and the Waking World, is growing stronger, and twelve-year-old Tom Elm is the champion the Dreaming has chosen to defeat it. Along with Roderick the raccoon, Percival Bone and his nephew and niece, Randolf, Lorimar, and the two stupid Rat Creatures, Tom must race to find the missing pieces of the Spark. This leg of the journey introduces him to a trio of scheming bears and takes him into the depths of a dangerous beehive. And, on top of everything else, a traitor might be among them. . . .