View cart “BONE VOLUME FIVE: ROCKJAW MASTER OF THE EASTERN BORDER HARDCOVER” has been added to your cart.
Stupid, Stupid Rat Creatures!
Printed on Black
|Dimensions||7.62 × 22.86 × 2.54 cm|
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.
BONE VOLUME ONE: OUT FROM BONEVILLE HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME ONE: OUT FROM BONEVILLE HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0439706230The three Bone cousins — Fone Bone, Phoney Bone, and Smiley Bone — are separated and lost in a vast, uncharted desert. One by one, they find their way into a deep, forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures. Eventually, the cousins are reunited at a farmstead run by tough Gran’ma Ben and her spirited granddaughter. But little do the Bones know, there are dark forces conspiring against them, and their adventures are only just beginning!
BONE VOLUME FOUR: THE DRAGONSLAYER HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME FOUR: THE DRAGONSLAYER HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0756971410When he is fooled by the townsfolk into thinking that he is a skilled dragonslayer, Phoney Bone takes on the challenge to find the Red Dragon while Thorn deals with haunted dreams and missing Gran’ma Ben.
BONE VOLUME SEVEN: GHOST CIRCLES HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME SEVEN: GHOST CIRCLES HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-1417797110The Bone cousins, Gran’ma Ben, and a baby rat creature are on a perilous quest to Atheia in the hopes of saving Princess Thorn as war rages in the valley.