Stupid, Stupid Rat Creatures!
Printed on black
|Dimensions||7.62 × 22.86 × 2.54 cm|
BONE VOLUME ONE: OUT FROM BONEVILLE HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME ONE: OUT FROM BONEVILLE HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-0439706230The three Bone cousins — Fone Bone, Phoney Bone, and Smiley Bone — are separated and lost in a vast, uncharted desert. One by one, they find their way into a deep, forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures. Eventually, the cousins are reunited at a farmstead run by tough Gran’ma Ben and her spirited granddaughter. But little do the Bones know, there are dark forces conspiring against them, and their adventures are only just beginning!
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00
BONE 20th Anniversary Boxed Set$350.00By Jeff Smith
13.1″ x 13.1″ x 5.3″
ISBN-13: 978-1888963250The 20th Anniversary Full Color One Volume Collector’s Box Set starts with the most requested Bone item of all time: all 1344 full color pages of Bone in a single volume. This hardcover is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark. This full-color volume comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp, filled to the brim with limited collectibles such as a signed and numbered art print, a 22k gold plated Bone coin, pewter figures of the three Bone cousins, a miniature facsimile of the Bone #1 comic book in b&w, a Bone cover gallery, a new essay by Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with Bone,” an illustrated timeline, and the award-winning feature length documentary DVD Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics. This edition is signed and limited to 2,000 copies. “This is a book so big, we’ll plant a tree for every one we sell! “
- All 1344 full color pages of BONE in a single hardcover volume that measures 9 1/2 x 7 x 3. The book is adorned with colorful foil stamps and art work and includes a satin ribbon bookmark.
- A signed and numbered art print of a previously unpublished piece of BONE concept art.
- A 22k gold plated coin with Phoney Bone’s head on one side, and Fone Bone on the reverse giving the dates of BONE #1 July 1991, and the 20th Anniversary July 2011.
- Pewter figures of the three Bone cousins.
- A miniature facsimile of the BONE #1 comic book in black & white as originally published in July 1991.
- A Cover Gallery & Documentary Book that includes:
- A new essay by cartoonist Jeff Smith called “Twenty Years with BONE”.
- An Illustrated 20 Year Time-Line
- All the BONE comic book and graphic novel covers.
- Award winning feature length documentary DVD – The Cartoonist:
Jeff Smith, BONE, and the Changing Face of Comics.
Comes in a beautiful, illustrated red box with a magnetic clasp.
BONE SIGNED PRINT (ROCKS)$30.00
BONE SIGNED PRINT (ROCKS)$30.00One of the most iconic
images of Fone Bone.
Printed on radiant white
Full color, 13″ x 19″,
suitable for framing.
Signed by Jeff Smith.
BONE VOLUME SIX: OLD MANS CAVE HARDCOVER$26.99
BONE VOLUME SIX: OLD MANS CAVE HARDCOVER$26.99By Jeff Smith
6.25″ x 9.5″
ISBN-13: 978-1417779307As war spreads through the valley, the Bone cousins join Gran’ma Ben and Lucius at Old Man’s Cave to make a stand against the rat creatures. But not everything goes as planned.